Hip problems

Posted , 1 user is following.

I don't know if this is the right group but I can't seem to find any other to do with hips . my mum has hip problems I have hip problems we think my Grandad had hip problems as he would always joke about needing new legs but no one ever took it seriously until last five years after he had died due to mine and my mum's problems got alot worse. reason for my post is now my eldest daughter who is 11 her hips have started to pop out of place like mine started to when I was 13 myself and my mum arnt having much luck with MSK circle finding what is the cause and what is making it all worse and the doctors just keep sending us back to them even through they have been told MSK arnt doing there jobs and dismissing me because of my age and same with my mum. it's more important to me now than ever to find the cause so that I can get the help and support for my daughter before she gets to we're I am now (it bed bounds me and there are lot of things I can no longer do by myself including going for a bath) I don't want this miserable life if you can call it a life for my daughter as well she deserves so much more than just existing. so now you've got a bit of background my question is is there anything I can do or request to be sent to to try and find the answers I so desperately need i cant afford to go privert ive already looked into that and its going to cost £1300 a hit for MRI's etc as the problem has spread to my knees wrists ankles and hands also my back

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.