Hope for pinworm sufferers

Posted , 5 users are following.

okay so I have read many forums where people seem to be struggling to rid themselves of these nasty little parasites I will just say it, the medicine doesn't work, pyrantel Pamoate is garbage, dont waste your money, same with Albendazole and Mebendazole while they help they dont get rid of these disgusting creatures, I have done my research and I have come up with a solution it's called Allicin it's the active ingredient in natural garlic that kills parasites. there is a supplement called Garlinaise it contains as much Allicin as 4 cloves of fresh chopped garlic in a single dose all you have to do is take one pill a day for a month and you will rid yourself of all intestinal parasites after about a week you will notice the lack of pin worms while noticing other dead parasites in your stool. this stuff really works but isnt marketed to treat pinworms but is supposed to be a heart health supplement so it's a win win for you and it's also vegan.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Did the allicin treatment really work? and what else did you try that didnt work before doing this? Also how long did you have them?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.