Hormonal acne without hormonal imbalance.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi everyone!

I am Seli, 35 years old, female.

Since 2 months I have been struggling with acne on my face, back, chest and shoulders.

I had such problems when I was a teenager and got Roaccutane and it helped me a lot. Now I am surprised to have them again at 35.

I am also experiencing hair loss.

My dermotologist referred me to an endocrinologist and he asked for many hormone and vitamine tests.

All my hormones were in normal range, including E2, prolactine, free testesterone, androgen, and others.

All these processes between dermotologist and endocrinologist ended with being prescribed antibiotics, Acnetag, Biotin 10000 and vitamin E.

I am curious if there is someone with the same or similar situation, who is suffering from hormonal acne without hormone imbalance? How did you get rid of these acnes?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.