Hospital appointment

Posted , 4 users are following.

The day of reckoning is here, I am feeling really scared, worried and nervous about the appointment today to discover whether the last 2 years have been futile or not, which being a pessimist I feel they have been, I don't see a positive outcome and if the result is as I predict then I just blame myself, he's won, I'll lose a friend and my self esteem will nose dive.  Never mind eh?  I just hate failing and that's what I've done, I don't want to talk about the past, don't want to answer personal questions and hate talking about what happened.  How do I get through this without breaking in 2?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Do not blame yourself it took me 10 years and four miscarragies to have a healthy baby. Don't give up I was told I could not either but special gifts are granted to us every day! Best of luck to you.

​PS I am infertal now my baby boy truly was my miricle baby. My illnesses are so bad now it would kill me.

• Posted

Finally manda someone who understands me!  I will keep on hoping, let's hope there is a God out there who will allow my husband and I some happiness, I don't have 10 years though this is my only chance on the nhs as I'm 42 now!  Good luck to you and your little boy too.
  • Posted

I know how you feel. Going over what people did to you may make you worse.

I had a shrink who said to stay busy and I did. You can distract yourself then and even though we are not in charge of our dreams when sleeping we can try to find happiness in the day time.

Tell your doctor how you feel. You can talk to the doctor about anything and how to handle the future.

Best of luck and don't worry. Your doctor is there to help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.