How do I get rid of these?

Posted , 3 users are following.

theyve been present for a few years. went away for a little time with wart-off but then came back again. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!image

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

They look well embedded. I think you need a dermatologist to freeze

them off with liquid nitrogen. If you are in UK see your GP.As you have had them for a few years they may need several treatments before they eventually resolve.

If you are somewhere that you have to pay for a dermatologist and cant afford it, try covering the warts tightly with duck tape to keep the air away from them. This can work for small fresh warts but I'm not so sure about yours.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.