How I have reduced my rosacea

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have had rosacea type 1 flushing burning reactive sensitive and redness that comes and goes. I want to share with you how I have managed my rosacea quite well. Since I found the brand trilogy very gentle range (from New Zealand) but delivers international. It saved my red face. The moisturising cream / cleanser and mask are so gentle they don’t cause any reactions. It’s so moisturising it reduces my redness over night. I really recommend these products if u have dry skin with redness. And if you flush and are burning I’ve learnt that’s because your skin doesn’t like what your currently doing to it and for me it’s because my skin is dry. I used to sleep with a fan directly on me all night which caused very bad flushing all day because I wasn’t freezing cold in front of my fan, as soon as I stopped using my fan my skin has stopped flushing and burning and has dramatically improved!! I use the trilogy gentle moisturiser in the morning and then sleep with the mask on because there all natural products and this works for me!  For this type of rosacea I don’t believe medicine and topical gels help most the time they have made my skin worse. But propanadol sometimes works for my anxiety induced flushes! I have recently purchased a red light which I hope is going to improve and repair my skin! 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.