How long does it take LPR to heal?

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have LPR I think for more than year and I found out in October last year that I actually 100% have it and I take it seriously first I took famotidine 20 mg liquid at night for one month and stopped and I am currently taking only pantoprazole sodium 40 mg on the mooring. Note also I am currently following a strict diet since October last year. The main thing that this LPR causing is Dysphasia, discomort over the stomach, always wanting to clear the throat, crazy weight loss, and shortness of breath. After following the strict diet and taking the medicine I start getting much better no more clearing the throats only rarely sometimes after I woke up and my breath getting better. Still a little Dysphasia and discomfort over the stomach. So I want to know I am on the right track? Is there anything I need to add? How long it takes to heal?

What I am doing now:

1- Small meal through the day between them 2 hours

2- The pantoprazole

3- Sleeping after 3 hours of the dinner

4- Strict diet.

5- Exercising after 2 hours of the breakfast

6- Sleeping on Wedge pillow

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.