How long where you lady's in hospital after hysterectomy

Posted , 7 users are following.

Iam being cut two ways on my stomach

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Annie..i had a total hysterectomy and was in for 3 days. One c-section type cut in my abdomen
  • Posted

My best friend had hers on a friday, was out saturday and shopping in walmart on sunday. She had it the robot way and is having no problems. Shes 3 weeks post op. Now i wish i would of done it that way but idk..every one is different i suppose
  • Posted

wasn't even in 24 hours, had laproscopic total hysterectomy

• Posted

Hi Annie,

I had a Total Abdominal Hysterectomy and BS-O a couple of weeks ago. Stayed two nights in hospital and now recovering well at home. My cut was only a horizontal bikini line cut though - I reckon a 2 way cut may mean they keep you in a little longer... Worth asking smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.