How To Link an Account

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have set up a basic patient access account, but it is not linked with my doctor. I have a letter from m doctor with an account linkage key, a practise ods code, and an Account ID. Using this site from an androis phone I cannot find how to link my account to my doctor's, does anyone know?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Hi Daniel,

As requested:

The general support/FAQ section for Patient access is here.

Information on registering with a letter from your practice is here.

Information on registering without a letter then linking the account is here.

If you need further help with regards to Patient Access there is a link to Get in touch in the footer of those pages.

Regards,

Alan

• Posted

I use patient on line, all I can do is order repeat prescriptions, look up past info and see recent tests. I could book an appointment but currently that is not available because of Convid-19. What do you get when you sign in?

• Posted

Hi Daniel

Ive had my account for a good long while now so Im so sorry but I cant remember - Have you tried googling it

If not ring the surgery who gave you the access & see if they can tell you how to link it maybe

• Posted

Thanks sarajo, I have now managed to install the nhs app on my phone, this has linked to my doctor's surgery, so has solved my problem. However it would be good if a tech admin for this site could put a howto here, and perhaps make it stick to the top so new users can find it easily!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.