Mild jaw pain

Head pressure

And if so does it ever get better?!?

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Have you seen a endocrinologist
    • Posted

Not yet I'm waiting on an appointment, my GP is the one that diagnosed me tsh was a 10.65 but my t3 was within normal range.
    • Posted

Ive only been on levothyroxine for 3 weeks
    • Posted

Good luck. They have meds to regulate hypothyroidism. If thats all inter related i would say it goes away. If its anxiety related seems to be lifelong 
    • Posted

So you're saying if she has anxiety she will have head pressure and these symptoms forever?
    • Posted

Depends which symotoms are related to what. It depends. If its hypothyroidism behind jopefully as the meds level it all passes. But if it is anxiety that has to be managed as anxiety. It depends. 
    • Posted

Do you have any constant symptoms or is yours managed and better
  • Posted

I've had these systems off and on and I've been on these meds for about 6 weeks. Mine come and go but are getting better. These are side effects and they will eventually go away.
    • Posted

All meds seem to take abiut six weeks to regulate overall. And they up amd change thyroid meds to regulate them.  So id have that attitude too.
  • Posted

Did you get these symptoms before the medication or after? Because I have all of these symptoms. Xanax only helps me.
    • Posted

Honestly I don't know , I know that sounds crazy but I've had the symptoms well over 7 months but around the same time I got sick with bronchitis and a sinus infection
    • Posted

Ook because I started having Lightheadedness/brain fog / head pressure about 10 days ago. I also have racing heart / cold feet and hands which is symptoms of low thyroid function but the ER/GP said I'm fine it's just anxiety.. I don't know what to do. My symptoms are 24/7 I can't function. But Xanax helps me. Maybe you should try it and see if it works.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.