I am 20 and I got a severe pain in my low back wen I bend or sit wat should I do

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am 20 yrs old working as teacher. This morning wen I bend to take my bag I had a sudden pain in my lower bone which was so terrible and I can't sit or bend I can't bare the pain and I cannot be without going for work Wat can I do

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I get the same problem with my back, it’s often sore in the morning when I wake up, it feels like I need to stretch the spine, strange feeling, I’m mostly fine the rest of the day. But I can be bending down to lift washing out of the basket and I get this burning pain that shoots across my  lower back, it’s excrutiating. I can’t really move for a few seconds, sometimes minutes until the pain wears off. I’ve never had a scan, but I’m thinking I might have to, maybe you should ask your doc to book you in for a scan on your lower back. 👍

• Posted

brass....My advice to you would be for you to see your Dr. We all try to help each other here in the forum, but we're not doctors. 

• Posted

Sounds like sciatica rest for a couple of days.I've had it 40 years, very bad pain but with rest and pain killer should go.If not go to Physiotherapist

• Posted

All the best as a teacher. Teaching is good but requires alot of work.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.