I am due to have my period but I am worried

Posted , 2 users are following.

Me and my boyfriend had sex he had used a condom but we only did it for a few minutes, my hymen did not break.. Am I still a virgin? Also he had seen that there was white stuff in my vagina, i did not know that females are able to produce that. We was worried as it was on the condom too. he did pre cum but did not ejaculate. We then got worried and we stopped and went to the bath room and put water into the condom but water did not leak. Does this mean I don't have to worry about anything. At the time we did it I was 5 days away from having my period and currently waiting to have it.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Q: You had sex but your hymen did not tear. Are you still a virgin?

A: No, you are not a virgin. Virginity does not depend on your hymen. You had a penis inside your vagina - you are not a virgin. It is not unusual fro the hymen to stretch and not tear. It may still tear in the future, depending on how rough sex and masturbation is, or how big the toy or his penis is..

Q: He had seen white stuff in my vagina. I did not know females are able to produce that.

A: Your cervix produces a fluid called cervical; mucus. This mucus changes throughout your cycle. Sometimes it is dry, sometimes sticky, sometimes milky, sometimes wet, sometimes clear and stretchy like raw egg whites. It just depends on your hormones and how it changes from day to day. When you get aroused, blood rushes into your clitoris, lips and vaginal walls. This swelling and stimulation causes fluid to be squeezed from your vaginal walls to lubricate your vagina and make it ready for penetration. Two small glands next to your vaginal entrance (Bartholin's glands) secrete a fluid similar to his pre-cum. This cleans and lubricates your vaginal entrance. Two small openings next to your pee hole (Skene's glands) may secrete a small amount of fluid similar in color, texture, and quantity as your boyfriends semen. He likely saw all this fluid in your vulva and vagina. Sometimes it will even stick to his condom.

Q: Does this mean I don't have to worry about anything.

A: Correct, there is nothing to worry about. He used a condom that did not break or leak, and you were 5 days from your expected period. A woman is usually not fertile during the week before her period or during the first 4 or 5 days of her period. This does not mean that you should take chances those weeks because sometimes our cycles get confused and weird, The chances of getting pregnant those days are however very very small.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.