I am undergoing a Vitiligo Cure (honest and no scam)

Posted , 5 users are following.

Dear all, 

Please be patient with me.

Let me share my story.

Because of work. I am posted to a third world country recently.

I saw on facebook here that they have a hospital dealing with skin Diseases, so I made a trip to find out. 

I have had Vitiligo since I was 13. I was one of the fortunate ones that only has a little patch on my eyelids, feet, armpits, you know, places where can be covered easily by glasses or clothing. I am already 38 years old this year, and although not much, there are still new patches coming out on my fingers and at some private areas.

I don't know if it was pure luck, but when I visited the hospital, there was a Professor visiting before his trip to US. And after diagnosing and going through some procedures.

She proceeded to prescribe me 2 oral medication and 3 cream medication.

I have researched on the medication and it is not for vitiligo. But rather something to mess with your auto-immunity. 

I am sorry as of now, I cannot proceed to reveal the medication. I am on trial for 3 months.

Which she claims will stop all progress of patches forever and also repigmentate my skin back to normal. She did mention that fingers are a bit more harder to repigmentate than face or other regions. 

She has some paitents whom I have seen repigmentation. So far, the success rate is 90 over percent.

I will be starting the medication in 3 days and I will take photos and do updates if anything works. I understand a vitiligo sufferer's desperation as I have been through many nights crying. I deeply understand the mental anguish. However, I am still on trial and I cannot reveal anything. Also it might not be 100% suitable medication for everyone unless they have some tests checked out. 

I asking everyone to be patient, let me go through the process. Let me be ascertain that it is not harmful. Let me be fair to the Professor if he wants any profits for the discovery of the combination medication. He has spent many years researching and I think people do deserve profits for their efforts. 

I am nicked HonestAlex because this is not a scam. I understand many scamming websites taking advantage of us. I have bought my fair share of most ointments and tablets and books on vitiligo but it has not helped me a single bit.

I will swear on my entire family that this is the truth.

Please do not hound me and beg me for the medication names. Like I said.

1. I have to first test it out to make sure I am absolutely alright after taking it for a couple of months. I trust the Professor but if any side effect or danger comes, at least it is just me without casualties first.

2. I have to make sure it works. There is no point unless this works and I need 3 months to see the results.

3. I have to be fair to the Professor.

Please be Patient and wait for my adventure.

XOXO 

Be strong 

HonestAlex

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Alex i am beleiverver to I hope with God's help and that doctor there is cure for vitiligo and other desease I eagerly wait your result of the trial.

• Posted

Thank you for not pushing me for the medication.

Please take care.

I hope it will be a success.

• Posted

Vitiligo is absolutely horrible I have it on my arms and hands, so many scams out there, i'll be tuning in Honest Alex to see how you do with the meds. thanks for giving all of us hope. 

• Posted

Hello HonestAlex, it's real u come to China quite often? if is that, there's a possibility that your vitiligo can be cured. The hospital is Huahai Vitiligo Hospital, do u know? You may google it online. I hope your vitiligo can be cured in this hospital.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.