I can’t sleep I think I have Oropharyngeal cancer please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have a discomfort every time I swallow there is something of a mass o feel blocka me from swallowing which makes it harder I also feel whatever is in the back of my throat produces this sticky stuff it mixes wih my saliva I also have tonsil stones and right side of that area of feel a bump  I I used to smoke tabbaco so I’m worried all these are caused by tabbaco hoping it isn’t cancer please someone help I have video of my throat please text me at+14435383238 I can’t sleep fearing if I swallo am I spreading cancercells I’m still up it’s at 1:43am I need sleep plz help me 😓

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You seem to have anxiety about this. Yes get it checked out but be assured that tonsil stones are completely benign. They have nothing to do with cancer and sore throat is very common. In fact this has more in common with acid reflux I think but please get it checked out as I’m not a medical professional and can’t diagnose you 
  • Posted

Hey, have you gotten a chance to see your doctor just yet? Any updates? Hope your feeling better! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.