I don't know if I'm pregnant

Posted , 5 users are following.

For the past month, my boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive. We started on June 13th. Since then we have had no positive results. I'm pretty sure I have irregular periods and I'm not sure if I ovulate or not. But when I thought I was ovulating we tried again. I was supposed to get my period (if I'm regular) July 24th, My birthday, but I missed it. I just ate some pizza and during the first few bites I had a bad pain in my left side under my ribs and a pain in my chest. Then after I ate I was extremely bloated and burpy. I haven't had an morning sickness or breast tenderness. But does anyone think I sound pregnant yet? Not to mention I have pcos but can anyone tell me if I need to test soon?

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Dont stress. Pregnancy is one of those situations that if it will be.. it will be.

It can take weeks to show signs of being pregnant.

Sometimes its feeling a little sick. Before morning sickness starts . Feeling light headed like you wanna faint. Energy gets low. Tenderness in breast. Stomach bloating. Some pain.

Sense of smell heightens .

Certain food cravings

emotions all over yhe place.

Hormones are going crazy. Wanna cry for no reason. Mood swings.

Hope this helps. Plus it can take up to 6 weeks to show positive pregnancy test results.

Best of luck.

• Posted

Well the thing is I don't know what my symptoms are. Or if I'm even having them.
    • Posted

Just wait to see if your period comes. If it doesn't come within 2 or 3 weeks. Do a test. Sometimes the levels are not high enough in your blood to show on a pregnancy test.

Did you go to a fertility clinic. Make sure his sperm count is high and make sure your good too.

Best of luck.

• Posted

But it's already been past when my last period was due.
    • Posted

Go to the doctor.. they will do blood work too. A blood test is more accurate. The home pregnancy test works too. Get the pack with 2 in it. Just in case .
    • Posted

some women have periods every 3 months. A few women that got pregnant with pcos . Was prescribed Metformin by their OB. Many have gotten pregnant after taking

Metformin reduces the risk of miscarriage.

And these women were told by their OB to take it throughout the pregnancy. Healthy babies were born. Talk with your OB about it.

• Posted

Are your periods usually on time? If so ,something's going on if you are 4 weeks late. Go get a test, and let us know if you are or arn't pregnant! :-)
    • Posted

Sorry to hear that, Alyssa. Keep trying - these things can take time. xx
    • Posted

Well today, I went to the bathroom and I squeezed my breast and a liquid whitish bit came out and everytime I would a little more would, but not a lot. And I'm confused, because if my pregnancy test was negative then why are my boobs doing this and why is I still have other symptoms?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.