I don't know what to do, doctors can't find anything wrong.

Posted , 1 user is following.

hey guys, I'm new here and honestly terrified and exhausted. I feel like I'm wasting away. for some context before I list my symptoms I'm male, 28, lately life has been super stressful and eventful. I've had covid once in 2022 and Sept of 2023. I don't know if this is what spiked it or not but it did cause stomach issues I'm almost positive. doctors don't really seem to listen, just grasp at straws with different meds. gi thinks my nerves in my stomach are maybe messed up causing all of these symptoms, scopes super and lower were fine, blood test fine, barium swallow fine. my symptoms are

TMJ

Nose bleed

My legs hurt, like tingling or pins and needles, restless

Stomach ache

Gas

Stomach just bubbling

Heartburn

Bloating

Feels like food comes up back up to throat sometimes

Feeling fever-ish or flush

No matter how much water I consume, my urine is still really yellow and my stool hasn’t been solid in a little over 3 months

Oral flush, little red bumps all over tongue kinda hurts

Pins and needles around body

Rapid heart rate

Eye orb thing - left eye mostly

Headache and pain in head

A odd feeling in my left vain on neck

Pressure in head feeling

“Cold” feeling in stomach

Passing mucus instead of stool

Blood in stool - bright red

Chest pain

Arm pain Arm and shoulder - left

Extreme dizziness

General feeling of fear or discomfort

Cold hands and feet

Pressure in calf and thigh left mostly

Pale skin

Tired the majority of the time

"cold spots" randomly around my body, feels like a drop of ice cold water internally

“Vibrating” feeling occasionally while trying to fall aslep, full body

If I don’t eat, it’s extremely bad, if I do eat something I should have, it is still bad but not extremely sometimes.

I know it's a lot... it's a lot for me, too. I don't know what to do or where to turn, I'm not ready to leave this earth, but there's days where it feels like I'm about to go. am I alone out here?

thanks.

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.