I don't want to live anymore

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello,

I have no desire to live any longer i feel suicidal, i have no one to talk to, my family doesn't feel like one, i wallow in pain, the people who you love the most, are the same ones who hate you and envy you so when all your efforts fail, they mock you and rejoice, i have been planning to escape from my family and never go back by having a good education which my family can't fund, i feel hopeless and I don't want to feel it anymore or anything at all.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

Hi Ihotu21,

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments, then we apologise for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The organisations below can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen. If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to one of these organisations who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

There are several helplines in the US which can help you.

They include

• 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline 988 (text or phone)

• Hopeline text: 741741Please do reach out - there are many good people who can help.

For users outside of the USA please have a look at this page 

https://www.befrienders.org/directory

for worldwide numbers.

Kind regards,

Patient

• Posted

Trust me you will fell lonelier without your family by your side. It may sometimes feel that your family doesn't need you, but it's not true at all. I've been dealing with the same thing when my family used to work in a different state and I had to see them only one or twice per year and even in that time they were more concerned about themselves and their duties than me, i thought that I was unwanted and even though I had a lonely home to live in I wanted to escape, run away and find people who would really care about me. This was just until I grew up and understood that even though my parents weren't always kind or loving to me they did all they could to give me a better life than they had. At the same time I start to make new friends who were happy to spend time with me. I still fell that I am lonely most of the time and I don't trust anyone because of this, but I understand that it's only in my brain it's just an illusion made by myself when I was young and broken. Now I am happy I didn't run away, I am in a better relationship with my parents than ever before, I still don't trust people this is why I don't have many friends, but even so I always have someone by my side. Don't give up, go on, take all the pleasure you can from life and learn to love the beautiful moments you live.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.