I feel extremely spaced out drunk/drugged feeling 24/7 PLEASE HELP ME !

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello everyone !

I am a 24 year old female

I find it extremely debilitating to live my life

for a year now I have been feeling extremely spaced out I feel like I am drunk/drugged daily 24/7

when i do drink alcohol even moderately the feeling doubles almost unbearably , my concentration while reading has declined significantly also

I can no longer work normally or even clean my home whilst in this state ,I can't take this anymore or comprehend what is happening to me

I had a blood test and eye test both april and june this year and all my results came back clear and healthy. I have been to the gp on three occasions and I am told it is anxiety and possible vertigo although I am not dizzy at all as well as going to a&e twice and the hospital once with no direct diagnosis or relief .

could this be neurological I asked and will be reffered for an MRI SCAN incase

PLEASE HELP ME I AM AT THE END OF THE LINE

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.