i got a wonderful diet plan

Posted , 3 users are following.

one of my good friends has lost 40 pounds with this plan .  i love it because i wouldn't feel hundry . ok .here it is .

breakfast : one egg with a glass of milk (low fat )  noe apple 

and you need to eat eggs( white) or beef or fish 70g per 2 hours .  

lunch time : one glass of water 500ml first . and 250g vegetable .and 70g beef or fish or egg(white)  .fruit (apple or orange)

sacks as same as above per 2 hours 

dinner : water first .250g vegetable . one pear . 70g chicken (without skin) beef or fish . 

snacks again till sleep 

you must pick one day no fruit no vegetable during a week .

what you have to do else is walking . about 8000-10000 step every day .

i tried 1week and it really useful . i lost 5pounds . and didn't feel hungry and hard .so i will continue .............

if you like .try it .

and more

chicken : chicken breast is better 

beef: do not cook it too greasy 

fish : do not eat too much . 70 g 

fruit : one apple .or one orange . half banana . or 120ml watermellon 

vegetable: lettuce.green paper. cabbage....

and you have to get a scale : small and accurate .

and a passometer

let's go .....................

my goal is 100 pound .now i am 128. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

How tall are you? Unless you are a very small lady 100lbs is a very low weight and takes you to almost underweight even if you are just 5 feet tall. 

Do be sensible.

• Posted

thank you for your care  . yes .i am 5feet 2 inches .  i want to lose 20 pounds more . 

health is the most important .i know that ! 

thank you 

• Posted

Goodness me Claire, you really are fizzing with enthusiasm for your diet. You've certainly got me interested. But I need some help here. Could you re-run the details of each meal for me, say, for one week. Could you also clarify what you mean by "snacks". Thanks in anticipation and looking forward to your post.
  • Posted

it my 15th days with this this diet plan and i already lost more than 8 pounds feel so easy and happy .  hope everyone here happy ...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.