I have a wrost condition of HS. Need help.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have wrost HS. Need help from Saudi Arabia.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I've been suffering from H S for over 10 years. The only answer I got from doctors is that it was a bacterial infection. About a year ago I had another break out so bad I had to go to the emergency room to have them lanced (as I had to do many times). The nurse that was on duty told me I should see a dermatologist. I went to see a dermatologist, instantly she told me that I had H S. She told me that the FDA had recently approved Humira to treat H S. 1 shoot a week after the starter kit. 3 months later I'm amazed at the results, no new breakouts. Really amazing for me. Humira turned my life around

• Posted

I was exact same Fred doctor kept saying it was ingrown hair. I had bad breakout 2 year ago and got sent to hospital for drainage it was then the confirmed it with me I already knew but was constant battle with doctor. I haven't heard of this humira before is this a new medicine

• Posted

Hi it has recently been licienced for use in the UK and can be prescribed now.  It is quite a strong drug and can cause problems with the immune system.  Have a google before you consider it.  x

• Posted

Thank you I've just read it I'm very unsure about that one however when the out breaks happen we really do look for anything to take the pain and discomfort away.

• Posted

I've been suffering with the flare ups for ten years, my doctor said it was a bacterial infection. He kept putting me on antibiotics, they never worked. I saw a dermatologist, she diagnosed me with HS about a year ago. She gave me info on Humira. Two months in, I'm much much better. It's not a cure but it works great for me.

• Posted

Oh I quite agree with that.  Fortunately I have never been  severe and seem to be in remission now and have been virtually for years. 

I have heard some awful stories from tohers with  this dreadfull disease and I totally get that they would do anything to stop the pain and the disabilty it causes.  I just wanted to point out that taking Humuira doesn't come without risks.   It has to be a calculated decision.  I am very glad it helps you.  Take care  x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.