I have been struggling with diagnosis by doctors and receiving help

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi.

i am new to this community, hello.

i have been struggling with what i have definitely felt as having some type of parasitic infection for over a year now. i have struggled with internal infections over the past 3 years so its been very hard to be treated really awful when presenting this worry to the doctors i have. unbelievable how emotionally wearing it has been along with physical decline and discomforts from visually to physically has taken some extreme zen in staying positive and forward.

this is all after 23 surgeries, long-term iv home care, a year + in the hospital, two amputations all over about a two to three year period. with this i was already vulnerable all the way around but stayed and in a good place mentally. was never treated poorly till bringing this parasitic concern. i have kept pretty tight study of the situation from photo to specimen and habitats. truly wild how little any material has been considered. the testing has been bare minimal with it not being done to infectious disease standards. unreal as i had an infection taking off where it stated to feel like septic was coming which the pain gets very extreme. i was hospitalized for two weeks late dec into early jan.

im not going to go any further i am going to simply post a photo and if anybody recognizes any particular parasites your thoughts would be greatly appreciated. thank you kindly.

scott

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.