I have bump inside my anus

Posted , 4 users are following.

I’m a 20 year old male, no family history of colon cancer ,had  anal sex before 

I noticed 7 months ago or so that I have  yellowish bumbs inside my anus

I don’t really know how long have it been there cuz I don’t even feel it, it doesn’t hurt , itch ,bleed or something like that

Hope someone have an idea of what it is cuz I’m afraid to go to a doctor 

Cuz if it a  disease  that I catch from having sex i could go to jail ,maybe executed in my country 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You need to go to the doctors and get a professional diagnosis.

It could be anything not necessarily anything sinister

• Posted

Sounds like Piles to me..but try to get it checked out...
  • Posted

Dear Ibrahem, 

It does not sound like cancer. Colon cancer is very, very unlikely at your age in any event. It could be a wart - a small growth that is usually harmless but can grow and become irritating. These are not specific to sexual activity involving the anus but they can be caused by it. It might be what is called a sentinel pile but that usually itches and causes symptoms. That is not caused by sexual activity but usually because there is a small fissure underneath it or an issue with a trapped hair follicle. The problem in seeing a doctor in a country that prohibits particular kinds of sexual activity is that you are rather in his or her hands because if he or she suspects the cause is sexual (even if he or she is wrong) and if he or she would be required to report that suspicion then obviously you could be in trouble if this offends your country’s laws. There are are three possibilities: you ignore the problem (you would probably be ok but there is some risk); you send a photograph of what you have found, if you can do that, to a doctor in another country to see if that doctor can recognise it (I can see this might be very difficult) or you visit a country without the same laws on holiday and consult a doctor in that country when you are there. I can’t think of any other solution and I hope everything works out. David.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.