I have DVT from the knee to below and suffer a lot of pain

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi 😃

I have provoked DVT after injury . I have it for 3 years already which makes it chronic it is in the poplitialic vein and the ptv. I have few questions . The first one is though i have the DVT below the knee. I have pain when sitting and even lying in bed starting up from the thigh above near the buttock. The DVT is the left leg.it goes from the thigh and when i have this i also get swollen veins and feeling of burning. The odd things is that when i ask the doctors they don't know why the pain is so hard and from up above.

Also strange that it also happens when i'm lying in bed and my veins get swollen also when lying.

I also get up from night sleep with some pains and a bit swollen vein. I hope i can get some explanation here for this.The second issue is that when i reduce casarelto dossage from 20 mg a day to 10 for a while

The DVT worsening . For example i had in one ptv only but after reducing a DVT also accoured in the second one. I had partially reclanization (not sure how to write the word) in poplitalic vein but the flow of blood is very slow there as well. I tried to reduce xarelto(rivaroxaban) twice after some kind of reclanization and twice it got worse after. I had blood tests to check blood clotting . I do not have blood clotting problems. I hope i can get here some advise.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.