I have had GPA for almost 3 years

Posted , 3 users are following.

I considered myself to be a good hard working family man. Now I can't hold down a job and live alone. Physically I'm always tired. Which has giving me a lot of anger issues, which is why I live alone. Has anyone else experienced the same problems.?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I feel your pain! I've had this evil disease going on 5 yrs! I just went back to work, a lot of my issues, anger ,tired all time and moody. I believe we're due to meds. I pretty much stop taking all but one, doc's we're not to happy. feel best I've felt in long time some days are tuff ,just getting out of bed, but cant let this diese win!!! Have to believe ,tomorrow is better day! Hang tuff!! Text me anytime.

• Posted

You have to address the tiredness, once you address this, then everything else will fall into place. I also become angry when i do not get plenty of rest.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.