i have L4-5 disc bulge with neural foramine causing impingment

Posted , 5 users are following.

dear all

I m also going through the slip disc problem like many of people

.I am from India & i am going through this pain for over 6 years.My age is 24.I wish i could get a permanent relief from this pain as soon as possible.i m having problem with my left leg.i cannot completely straighten it.it causes huge pain in back.

I dont wanna get operaerated & would like to go for natural treatment. I wish to get a solution for this issue.

I am in sports a lot specially volleyball which involves jumping and falling on the floor.

i hurts me that i can no more play it.i wanna get back to playing normally.i just dont wanna be ok, but i wanna get perfect asap.

i get depressed due to my condition.

i love myself and want myself back to normal.

plz help.

thanx & regards

Paresh B

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hi..bharatiyacool...

its sad to hear about your pain....If you have a disc bulge, there is still hope for recovery without surgery...by physiotherapy....there are number of procedures(traction,ultrasound,manual therapy,exercise threapy, thermotherapy, etc..) are presnt in physiotherapy...to treat conditions like slipped disk...

Preventing a slipped disc

Taking a few sensible precautions, such as leading a healthy lifestyle, can help prevent back pain and lower your risk of getting a slipped disc. For example, you should:

take regular exercise

use a safe technique when lifting heavy objects

always maintain a good posture when sitting and standing

quit smoking if you smoke......i think my ans may helps u...

• Posted

hey kaleem,

your suggestions are really gud.

but the thing is i m already doing this all from long time. regular exercises, yoga, physiotherapy and what not.

but each time the relief is temporary.

i really need a permanent solution to all this annoyance.

• Posted

Hi there I know how you feel I have an annular tar at L4 an L5 with disc protrusion after I fell of a chair at work going in for a spinal nerve block tomorrow then my surgeon will know which op to perform very scared right now as it's a risky procedure from what I have heard...you should be able to treat the bulge with mild stretches I did come across something on YouTube search for treatment for bulging discs there is an inflatable device that could help...all the best
    • Posted

You're welcome...did the nerve block today was a very horrible moment the pain down the left leg when the surgeon inserted a needle was terrible like electrocution....if you are trying all sorts of alternatives and it's not helping see if you can get another MRI done to check if there's a difference in what you did or if it made things worse plus you have the Global health hospital there which I thought is awesome some of my Fellow South Africans have studied there and practice here in SA...get a 2nd opinion .
    • Posted

i wil look forward to your humble suggestions.

thanx aur..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.