I have Red dots on my clitoris, please help!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Im a 21 year old, i haven't had sex yet. Today coming out of the shower i noticed red dots around my clitoris and its not itchy at all. i did share some pj pants with my sister two nights before. can someone please help me figure out what it is. image

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

The red dots around your clitoris could be due to a variety of reasons such as skin irritation, an allergic reaction, or an infection. Sharing clothing with someone else could also be a factor. To determine the cause and receive proper treatment, it's best to consult with a healthcare provider. In the meantime, keep the area clean and dry, and avoid any irritants or potential allergens. Avoid self-diagnosis and self-medication as it may worsen the condition.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.