I have this weird fluttering felling in chest followed by an involuntary exhale!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello. So I have this problem that my doctors couldn't diagnose for the lognest time. Essentially, I get this fluttering or buzzing felling in my chest for a few seconds and I get this rapid involuntary exhale. After that exhale it usually stops. This has been happening for quite a few years now and it doesn't have an obvius pattern, it can be days between those spasms or it could be minutes. I don't know if it's asthma or something else but I'm starting to worry that it might be related to some heart issues.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.