I have UTI symptoms for 6 months and I am desperate

Posted , 1 user is following.

Greetings,

I am 30 years old, female.

I have problems with bladder and it all started right after sex , 6 months ago. It was horrible UTI and doctors treated me with Nitrofurantoin. I've been negative for all kinds of bacteria. After that, they gave me 6 different types of antibiotics. I started to pee a lot and it started to be urgent. I got fired from my job because I had to go to the toilette all the time. I went to urine culture tests 10 times minimum, I went to gyno few times, swabs of urethra were ok, ultrasound ok, cervix ok. They can't find any bacteria but my symptoms are getting worse. I am in the house for a few months, I don't go out because I am scared that I will pee myself. I have constant pressure in my bladder, urge to pee, burning sensations, feeling like my bladder is always full and after I drink something I have to pee few minutes later. I am desperate, it ruined my life. Next month I have to go on cystoscopy. What should I do until then, what can it be and how can I help myself? I tried uva tea, cranberry tea, d mannose, nothing helped.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.