I’m 12 and I might have worms AGAIN!

Posted , 1 user is following.

(ill admit... i was very unhygenic and i didnt always wash my hands. i also bited my nails alot..) ok so i really need help, let me start from the top! i got worms like less than a year ago but i hid it... i used to check my poop everytime and there wouldnt be any worms, it was like they went away suddenly so i thought i was crazy and thought maybe it wasnt real. after few weeks they came back. i actually told my mum but i didnt tell her they had been happening before. then i told my other family. we went and get OVEX tablets, when i had them the worms went away! and now...im here, almost 2 weeks ago i saw a worm again! i cried and told my mum, in the drawer she had ovex tablets. i took one and it seemed fine but... in 2 days ill have to take another tablet and thats fine and all, but is it normal to feel like inside your butt (anus) is twitching/itchy? i feel like its worms but i checked my poop like alot since i took the tablet 2 weeks ago, i told my my mum and she thinks its worms or its just an itch. but i wanna know is it normal to feel like the inside of your butt is itching? also ive started to wash my hands EVERYTIME even if unnessicerry (sorry spelling errors) my hands are clean and im cutting my nails now.. i know i brought this on myself but im ready to stop! thanks if ANYBODY answers

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i do feel very embarssed by the way but i want people my age or any age to tell somebody!! theres no shame in having threadworms even if you still feel sad.. millions of people can relate to you and we can all help another out! please tell an adult though,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.