I'm a 22 Year Old Male and I have MC in My Genital Area

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi, I'm 22 years old and I live in Brooklyn. I'm finding it hard to live my life because of this disease.

I went to the doctor about 5 months ago once I noticed the bumps, originally I just thought they were shaving marks, but they stayed there after weeks and hardened. The doctor spent about an hour scraping the warts off (which was painful as f**k) so he could send the scrapings back to the lab. Once he got the results, he called me and told me it was MC, and there was no treatment for it except the scraping method. I contacted my insurance and found out there was some topical solution for getting rid of the warts. I've been using it for about 3 days now and it's making my skin dry up down there.

Now for the social aspect of this. I'll go out with friends and sometimes one of my girl friends (as in a girl who is my friend) will bring their friends and we'll end up hooking up. But It's getting real tiresome to explain to everyone who I consider attractive that I can't go back to their place with them. This sucks. This is my 20's here, I can't go through it with some awful disease which is going to limit my ability to socialize or develop relationships. I've had the disease for about 5 months now and my summer is about to start. I don't want to have to go through the whole summer having to limit the amount of fun I have because I'm not clean down there. I'm suffering entirely too much anxiety to try to talk to someone in hopes of a serious relationship because I'm sure they'll just stop talking to me if I tell them I have this disease. And they'll have to find out sooner or later because they'll wonder why I don't want to take off my pants.

I'm very grateful for the life I have lived so far, and I know we all have to go through our hardships, but this just flat out sucks. Does anyone have any advice on how to deal with this illness or any other recommendations for treatment? I really don't want to have this for the rest of the summer. Thanks.

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Okay homie deep breath. Order this.

You are going to want to do the following.

1. Wear gloves this stuff seriously burns and can hurt you, if you have the option to have a doctor do this I recommend it. Ask a doctor about them doing this to you before you do it yourself. Where I live my doctors refused to treat it and the gyno that helped me did this and it worked.

2. You will want to buy Vaseline and put it around each bump, not on. This is important because it will help prevent burning the skin around the wart.

3. WEARING GLOVES carefully use a cutip to put a little of the tca on each bump. You want to do this till the wart turns white. It's going to burn, and not feel awesome but do not wipe it off. The burn will last 10-15 minutes.

3. Use a clean cu tip for each bump and take your time, please make sure you have gloves on. When each bump is done make sure to wash your hands well.

After they turn white they should go away in two to three weeks. They will turn black, crust over, and then disappear. You might have to do a couple more but my partners went away completely with this method (he also had it in the genital area only).

I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. THIS IS WHAT WORKED FOR MY PARTNER AND I. Be on top of this now. I did what my doctor said and left it alone and now it's all over my upper body. It's been bad. Best of luck my friend.

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

• Posted

I think it's silly my link got removed for an Amazon bought product but okay. Any way dude just type 100% TCA into Amazon. A medical grade bottle will pop up buy the one that's like 14 bucks I purchased the 50 dollar bottle and it was a lot. But we needed a lot. Don't buy the 200 dollar one it's silly.

• Posted

Thanks homie, I currently got this thing called podofilox & it burns like hell too. But if this doesn't work out, I'll send out an order for that TCA stuff.

Much love yo, thanks for the advice!

• Posted

Did this work for you? Please let me know if

• Posted

I feel you, Max.  I suffered from this as well.  I had it for 3 months before I started using home remedy treatment.  I wish I started earlier.  I went to Dr. twice and he froze them off but they didn't go away.  I bought conzerol cream and used it for like 5-6 weeks and it spread.  I started using apple cider vinegar for two months.  Each bump took about 3-4 days treatment and another 3-4 days to heal depends on the stage of each bump.  the more mature they are, the faster they go.  I taped them with cotton soaked apple cider vinegar.  I cut out cotton to the size of bump, soak the cotton to ACV, squeeze out the excess, tape it with 3M medical tape for like 18 hours.  I used 3M before it doesn't cause irritation to my skin.  I tape them before I go to bed and replace the cotton the following night.  Treat the mature bumps first because ACV kills the lesions faster.  Let me know if you have more questions.

• Posted

I swear applecider vinegar is a miracle substance, anything I need to do, ACV is usually the answer.

I'll definitely try it out once I'm done with this topical stuff.

• Posted

Hey Maxi

I'm really sorry you're going through this, it sucks so bad. I had MC for the best part of five months and I can really feel your pain.

I know it doesn't feel like it right now, but you can beat this. There are so many different things you can do and methods you can use to treat it.

By all means use this forum for support, but aside from that, please don't google your symptoms. You will find a lot of success stories, but you will also find a lot of horror stories that will just make you feel worse.

This will go away. Keep strong. Stay healthy, keep stress to a minimum. You don't owe anyone anything in terms of an explanation as to why you can't go home with them. The right people will be kind enough to understand.

Keep strong,

Marz

• Posted

Thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate it. It's really helpful to know there are other people out there with this, cause I swear I never heard of this disease before until I got it. I was freaking out because I thought it was HPV or herpes, and thank god it's not. But it's still no cakewalk.

You gave me a good amount to think about in terms of finding the right people.

• Posted

No problem at all - I'm sure a lot of people on this forum understand what you're going through and sympathise. I think no one really knows of this monster until they get it sadly! Take care!

• Posted

Hey man, I had this a few years ago, went the the hospital for treatment as the wait for a dermatologist was over 2 months! The hospital wouldn't freeze them so I took matter into my own hands. I dealt with 90% of the bumps and the dermatologist froze the remaining off. I haven't had any problems since.

A few things you'll need:

- Sterile Pin

- Strong rubbing alcohol

- Lots of cotton balls 

First of all...get an appointment with a dermatologist. By the time the appointment comes they can freeze any new spots that have appeared. Assuming there is a long wait.

1. Use a pin to puncture each bump. There is a white circle inside. The white circle is contagious and do not touch it! 

2.Remove the white circle with the pin / cotton ball.

3. Put rubbing alcohol on a fresh cotton ball and apply to the area.

4. Repeat this for each bump. It is tedious but works.

5. After apply rubbing alcohol to the area.

6. Shower but do not touch the area. Rub the soap above it and let it run down in the shower.

7. Change clothing that has contacted the area many times a day. I.e. underwear after work, before bed. etc.

8. Be patient and don't freak out. 

Hope this helps. I had a severe breakout in my pubic area, testicals and on shaft of penis. Removing them with a pin will not scar. The bumps will be purple for a while but will disappear. Hope this helps man.

This worked for me. I was freaked out but managed ok. My family doctor was impressed that I was able to remove them lol.

Good luck!

• Posted

Go check out my post MaxiB, faced a similar situation and decided to take matters into my own hands. You'll have to be thorough for a few days but it pays off and I was able to get rid of 30-40 sores in less than a week with none returning now over a month out. 

• Posted

if no one found a way to get rid if MC, there is a cure, youll need hydrogiene proxide, apple cider vinegar, a needle and some bandages. ( i had MC in the pubic area and did this and got rid of it in a week) on each lesion there is a white ball the core , with the needle (make sure u disenffected it before) poke a hole on top and take the white ball core out of the bump, after you do that put sum apple cider vinegar on it and than a bandage on top. after that disenfect your needle and continue on the rest of the bumps. in a day or 2 they all will scab over and disappear in a week without scarring. make sure to wear gloves as well and be very hygenic and clean during the process as its very contagous

• Posted

hi everyone, very very similar situation here. i know this was 3 years ago, but i'm wondering if anyone is still active that can share how these resolved? i'm not just gonna wait for them to go away. seeing a lot of TCA/apple cider vinegar/etc... what are some pros and cons?? really hoping to beat this thing....it was finally out of sight out of mind when i got them out of my hands after years and then here it comes back. much appreciated

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.