I’m a hypochondriac and I think I have leukemia

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

I'm a massive hypochondriac and I think I have leukemia. It all started Tuesday morning where I woke up and I thought my lips were numb and so I started googling and I stumbled upon a website that said cancer was one of the causes. I got so terrified that I started feeling really anxious. This continued into Tuesday evening where I went out to get some food but my old knee injury was inflamed and I struggled to walk with pain in my left knee for a couple seconds. I got nervous when I got to my dorm and I did even more googling and I found out that leukemia causes joint pain. And what do you know, I got even more nervous! All of a sudden, I felt my legs getting weak and my shins started to have a slight sharp pain. To make matters worse, my old chest injury got inflamed and I started to feel discomfort. I looked up more symptoms of leukemia and I found out that night sweats and bruises were listed. I started to get nervous again and kept checking myself for bruises and then when I to take a nap, I woke up sweating. I was also scared that I would lose my appetite the next day since that's another leukemia symptom and since Wednesday, I haven't had an appetite. I pretty much been forcing myself to eat and there was one point where I almost threw up. Then on Thrusday, a dark mark on my skin that I've had on my arm for awhile has started to burn anytime I touch it or lay on my mattress. Now it's friday, and my mattress left a red line on my arm that started as an imprint and now I feel the same small burning sensation when I lay on my bed. Someone please help me because I truly don't know what to do.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.