I'm confused ... trying to start a family

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all, 

I have asked similar question on here before however I would like to ask for other opinions.

My partner and I have been together over 5 years and are trying to start a family, however nothing has happened in over a year, I have had irregular bleeds for sometime (same as my mum when she was my age) but sometimes i don't hardly have anything at all except a few streaks when I go to the loo.

over the past few days I have had thickening discharge and have felt quesy at times also I think my breasts are a little bigger ( that could be wishful thinking as I'm not overly blessed there! lol

I have had blood tests and an ultrasound all were OK, so I guess what I'm asking is am I expirencing first symptoms of early pregnancy or something else going on with me. I haven't done a test yet because I don't want to do it to early.

thank you 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Why not wait and see, if ur peroid is regular. And this time it is over a week, u should have buy some test for pregancy and try it. smile
    • Posted

thank you kitty, thats the thing I have irregular periods , or hardly anything at all so it hard to tell 
    • Posted

I'm also have irregular periods. So let check after 40days from ur last peroid.  If still no result, pls check it in next 1weeks or 10days.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.