I’m in a lot of pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

I’m 26 mom of 2 girls 10/4 vaginally delivered. 3 miscarriages and 1 ectopic pregnancy. And currently 7 weeks pregnant. I had to switch from my office job to teleworking from home because of my health.

At my birth I was diagnosed with Asthma but my God mom says she don’t believe that was a accurate diagnosis. By time I was 7 I was completely off a inhaler. At 15 I got pregnant with my first child and begin having Hot flashes similar to women in menopause.

By 19 the hot flashes continued and I started randomly fainting, I picked up lots of weight being 180bs 5’11. At 21 I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter and my weight continued to climb 220lbs.

Daily I currently experience fevers, swollen throat, bone and joint pain, heavy chest pain, unable to walk for more than a minute before being winded, blurry vision, fatigued, gaining weight in massive pounds at a time, prolonged menstrual bleeding, numbness in feet, hands and legs. In a 12 month period I have had UTI symptoms and been treated each time. My heart randomly beats extremely fast. I have had abnormal Pap smear and cervical biopsy. I have had a abnormal ekg. I have had a blood transfusion. Extremely cold bones feeling. Shaking uncontrollably. Twice my blood work has shown elevated high white blood cell count. Daily headaches. My spine always feels surrounded by pressure and pain. When I walk up steps I can hear my bones make cracking noises as they ache often. I always feel dehydrated. When hospitalized for fainting they would tell me I have a blood disorder but would not tell me or my mother anything pass that. My fingers feel weak sometimes just picking up my cell phone is a task. I stay in bed 5 days out of a week on Tylenol/ibuprofen, melatonin gummies and Benadryl to help me sleep at ease. My scalp hurts it’s covered in brown and green scabs to the point I can’t wash or brush my hair. None of the medicated shampoo or hair prescriptions work for me

It feels like the Answer and diagnosis to my health problems is in my bones. Each doctor i visit thinks I’m a wacko person and believe my pain to be psychological and tells me I’m healthy.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

just a thought have you have your blood glocose level checked. most of the symptoms including rash on head you described sounds like it could be high.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.