I'm scared.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm terrified of dying and losing my loved ones I keep thinking about how death actually looks like how I can't do nothing to stop it how I break down when I think about dying I even try prayin at night asking to take my life so my family can live even tho I won't see them again. I get butterflies in my stomach when I have to go to work I start shaking. Can't even take a breath because I'm scared that when I come back someone will not be there !! I keep thinking that I'm a fail and they don't want me but then I also think about losing them. I cry my self to sleep at night thinking no on cares. I don't even go out with my friends anymore because I'm scared they don't want me there. Even tho the do. I just keep putting my self down and over thinking every little thing !!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

This is a common problem for anyone with bad anxiety. Just try to relax, everything will be fine. YOU will be fine. It will pass. If you haven't already, go to a doctor. He can help you find a remedy for this. You are not alone, I PROMISE. It's just anxiety. If you need someone to talk to about it, I've been through the same thing you are going through. My email is [email removed]

- Hayley

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

I feel your pain. I have a lot of the same thoughts. Thinking how things will be when loved ones are gone and if I will be able to take the loss. I heard a saying a few weeks that really hit home for me "There are two days you never have to worry about again, yesterday and tomorrow" - I feel like I have been trapped and consumed with things that have happened in the past and paint a picture of the future that appears to be reality but is just built on what if scenarios, both things offer no return on the time you spend on them. The thing I am trying to do the most is spend time with my loved ones and friends and try to be in the moment as much as possible. I know how hard and horrible the the thoughts are, and honestly I am not in a good place myself,but you just need to hang onto the hope that you will get through this.
  • Posted

You need medication.  It is the only thing that will reduce these thoughts.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.