I'm struggling to eat and drink because I'm having horrible thoughts about bugs?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've recently started to try put on weight because I was slightly underweight for my age and height, I've put on 10 pounds in around 7 months, and since around 2 weeks ago I've been struggling to eat and drink because when I do I get very detailed and disturbing thoughts about bugs, if I leave my can of coke for less than a minute I have to shine a torch into it to make sure nothings crawled in there, and when I'm eating depending on the food I think of different insects, for example when I'm eating a kebab I think of maggots, and then I think that I'm eating maggots and I'm struggling to cope with it because I've just put weight on and I'm really happy and I don't want to start losing it because I'm struggling to eat, I don't know what to do,

also I'm not sure if it changes anything or could be the reason but I started taking cerazette around a month and a half ago, although it says nothing on the packet about the issues I'm having

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.