I need help!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have roacea and I have tried everything it seems like. My face will not stop flushing it does it all day long. My face is red all over and it looks horrible. Is there anything y’all have took to stop the flushing and something to make the redness go away? I’ve tried metrogel,finace,ryofade,mirvisa, soolantra,and some other stuff someone please help.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Sounds to me like you may need doxycycline I’ve used the Soolantra It does help me but I’m also on doxycycline
    • Posted

I’m on minicycline now 50mg a day I don’t think it’s doing anything. I was on doxycycline before and it never did nothing either.
    • Posted

The miocycline Did not help me I am on Brand name doxycycline which is Doryx
    • Posted

I have some oracea witch is doxycycline should I try that and stop taking the minocycline?
    • Posted

Oracea is a lower dose more of maintenance...but try it.  Go see a new dermatologist 
  • Posted

Maybe your skin is angry from all those creams?? My skin goes red and burns when it’s dry.. 
  • Posted

Hi Stewie, All

I have rosacea as well, i use non irritating skin care products, medicines. I had a couple ipl and laser treatment which helped with flushing.

I just started a video blog on youtube, im planning to live a more healthier life, do some exercises, make healthy meals...if you want to join please visit my channel😊

Regards

Szilvia

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.