I need help

Posted , 2 users are following.

is 5 month ago I ve asked the gp help for insomnia a deep sadness and a sort of like depressive state from intense night shifts and a lot of stress, they put me on antidepressants and my condition is worsen at a point where I developed severe acatisia with deep inner restlessness and deep scaring increased suicidal thoughts and neurological tremors telling this they left me out on the cold telling me that's nothing else they could do for me, for a simple sadness my life became a nightmare that will probably lead me to death for deep despair and pain they never checked if my problem has an underlying health issue and in 5 months time I feel much worster than when I ve run to them asking for help please help me if u can I have two kids and I want to come back to work and be myself and be a mommy again I don't want to die with therapy that made my life difficult to cope with the agitation is extreme and they used me as a lab rat trying on me things that brought up suicidal increased thoughts and a severe acatisia like deep inner agitation and agony I can't cope this way I phoned gp many times same as other teams he reffered me to, my previous psychologist from the hospital has even written them telling that I was in much better condition before they ve started me on the hazardous drugs that brought oy hell in my life I m walking all day long trying to get rid of this agitation and keep far these suicidal impulses made by the use of these tablets in a patient who can't tollerate them the best they advices is to get off of them if I want and to take diazepam as much as I want to calm down I can't do this on my own they well know that the side effects of withdraw may be very dangerous and the continue use of diazepam will bring u down to impairment and maybe death I was asking for help and I risk to loose my life and leave my family in despair as I can't cope any longer in this state I want my life back I don't want to be one of the many victims of these inappropriate use of the tablets of poorly patients there is not a trial an error with devastating effects on people s life please help me

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I think the antidepressants are not working, talk to your doctor about another medication. I think you also need to let things go from your past that cause you to feel this way.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.