I need some help

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have been taking valacyclovir daily since about November and just feel like it’s not working at all. I get lesions every single week at Is there anyway these lesions will disappear or even when I get older will there be less outbreaks?

I feel like I’m constantly having an outbreak and it upsets me because it’s hard having to deal with it like when I’m swimming or anything when it comes to sex. I feel so ashamed when my boyfriend wants to have sex with me and when I say I can’t and he says he feels like we never can because there’s always spots down there. It’s not like there’s even a week where I don’t have these spots and I can hardly have sex anymore. I have been making sure there’s never any spots there when we do have sex but I just know that the chances are still high for me to transmit it to him even if we are protected.

I'm also just so worried for him, I don't want him to ever have to deal with this and I know we probably won't be together forever so I don't want him to have to deal with this especially at such a young age.

I’m just so upset and I just want to know what I can do I need advice.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.