I think i have it now, on my genitals, im extremely worr...

Posted , 1 user is following.

I think i have it now, on my genitals, im extremely worried about it, because its so painfull and itchy, theres lots of them! ive already been to the doctors and they said its foliculitis, but im really worried. no one else has had pain with it, and mine are so painfull i can hardly sit or walk !sad

[i:d516fdfaea]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:d516fdfaea]

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It burns like fire doesn't it. :yikes:

[i:9d05bb074c]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:9d05bb074c]

• Posted

Yes they are very painful! It affects my sex life I have to tell my partner no when it gets bad. it hurts to much and Im sure it isnt good to have the rubbing when they are inflamed.:roll:

[i:644fdfd0b2]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:644fdfd0b2]

• Posted

I also have it on my testical sack. it gets really itchy and theres clusters of spots which feel like its spreading. have you found anything that actually works.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.