I think it's finally over

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello! It has been almost 2 weeks since I have officially seen the last ruptured MC growth on my body (pubic region). I am wondering for those that have had a similar experience, how long until you decided to shave/wax again? Was your timing right? Also, would sex finally be safe to have? (I don't want to potentially contaminate someone).

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hey, really happy for you and I can't wait to have a post just like this too.

What did you treat with and how long did it take?

• Posted

i just let time do its magic, i read online that it would eventually go away on its own, so i did that. besides, the remedies that i would come across with ALWAYS had mixed reviews so i didn't want to make it worse just because i wanted to see if something would work.

it's been a few weeks since I posted this and i think it indeed is over, as there seems to be no more apparent spread of it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.