i think ive got scabies but ive had 5 premetherin treatments...

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi, ive experienced an awful itch for around 11 weeks now. my housemate brought scabies into the home😵 at uni. (apparently theres an epidemic going on in england atm!) the itch is affecting mostly my whole body and i cant remember when i had my last decent night's sleep!! the last two treatments i applied i had followed strict cleanliness to rid myself of this nightmare, pls can someone help!? do i go the the doctor who will just say to use the cream again? ive never experienced anything like this before! its honestly hell. i believe i may need a dermatologists opinion as i believe the 5 treatments of scabicide cream will definitely not help... ive also used tea tree oil in baths etc... ! i dont think this has helped either! ive heard ivermectin can help but i dont believe its licensed in the UK. pls someone help!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.