I’ve been constipated and I’m extremely worried

Posted , 3 users are following.

i recently got my wisdom teeth out and i was taking tylenol 3 for the pain. unfortunately, that plugged me up and its been four days since i have properly pooped. i know its there, and i know it wants to come out but when i get on the toilet, it feels like it wants to come out. but it never does and when it tries to come out, its extremely painful. so at this point i don't know what to do and i'm becoming extremely concerned. And i know one thing for sure i am not turning to pushing as an option. So please if anyone has any suggestions or tips please let me know. it would help alot.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

do not force yourself to go it will make it worse I have irritable bowel syndrome and it sucks so much

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.