I've been depressed for 6 months, what should I do?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am 24 yr guy,Six moth before I did a surgery for Pilonidal Sinus.Four times it get infection.That time i went to Hospital and take antibiotics also.Until now that wound is not yet heel.Now its getting bleeding also .Why its happening? How many days need for full heeling?.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Don't let this get you depressed I have been suffering for 7 months had several operations and still mines isn't healing. It's very easy to let this get you down and to feel sad and depressed by it. But try keep yourself positive. I have been house bound for 5 months , very ill with this. But I think trying to keep myself a good positive attitude and trying to still keep strong helps a lot. I hope that you are ok. And one day this will be away smile keep positive don't let this get you down!!!
  • Posted

vinu ,the hole issue is with visiblility and sensitive area, its been 4 months since of my opperation , i feel a hole in the scar , i too feel that it has not healed 100%, best thing is to keep the area cleen 
  • Posted

Hello mate, in January I had surgery, they stitched me, that didn't work, cavity etc.. They cut me back open in March and left me open to be packed every day

12cm's long my wound was, 4cm deep, 3 cm wide

It only closed four weeks ago.. It did close before but broke down.. It's took me 7 month to be closed but I am still not back at work as scar needs to strengthen

Stay strong. U will get there eventually .. I couldn't see it.. Till four weeks ago.. I was so low.. But finally 7 month down the line.. Beginning to feel sort of normal again

Take care mate and chin up

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.