I've been without an asthma inhaler for 3 days!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi everyone,its a delight 2 be on this profile.

it was outta sheer curiosity and desperation,that i decided 2 search on the internet for a space that deals with the issues of Asthma.

yes! I am a chronic asthma sufferer,that has been neglected by my Dr's!

Im a mature woman,who was diagnosed with asthma about one year ago. And since that diagnosis,my asthma has progressively got worse,and so has the service of my Dr's.

Despite alerting the GP 2 the fact that my asthma has worsened,they have not been proactive in relevant treatment.

Ive been prescribed "Salabutamol"," Fostair".

But,i use Salabutamol alot more than the Fostair.

In fact,i run out of it after two weeks!

I know,thats complete over-use. (only meant 2 use every 28 days) Nope! thats NOT ME! Lol

Im a fiend for the blue inhaler.

Now,at present,im without the Salabutamol blue inhaler,and i dont know what 2 do,as Dr's has refused 2 issue me with another inhaler.

Can anybody relate,help,in any way?

Im best friends with the emergency Services,due 2 the fact ive called them 16 times from April 2 May of this year.

But,it looks like,i may have 2 again!

HELP!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.