i was diagnosed with cervical spondylotisis recently, do i have to have a surery?

Posted , 1 user is following.

MRI finding: There is loss of normal cervical lordosis, Multilevel disc degenerative changes noted.

sever canal stenosis at C5/6 level, mild canal stenosis at C6/7 level. There's narrowing exit forament at C3/4,C4/5,C5/6. therefore on dynamic movement may be irritation of the corresponding exit nerve roots.

i have been suffering from significant radiculopathy pain on my right upper limb.

I was referred to surgical clinic. I don't know whether surgery is the only option.

any suggestions?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.