I would like an updated review on the surgery benefits for ulcerative colitis

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have not been responding to medications and have been in and out of hospital since December 2021 and have had enough of feeling unwell as I also have the pressure of four children whom I do get help with from my partner and my mum, but the strain of being on steriods all the time and separated from my kids gor days is starting to become depressing with nothing working it's all pointing towards surgery j think. I would like to hear from someone who has had a realistic but positive outcome with surgery and the healing processes afterwards, how do you feel straight after surgery and the care you receive.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.