IBS c

Posted , 4 users are following.

Will try this again without people taking over my Discussion and not helping me out maybe does anyone know how long it takes for Digestive Engymes to work or do They really work for you

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Digestive enzyme will work out as soon as it s used, but we should nt be dependent on it since we want our stomach to be on balance again, i am using my d.e every once in a while but not taking it as prescribe to be every meal. I am trying to teach my tummy to be on its own.
    • Posted

Dont know niether, but i think there is a notification and messages icon on the upper right side shelly.
  • Posted

Kelly I've been giving you all the info you have asked for I just sent you another message check for it yes they do work for me the message tells you the kind I use it a whole food product easier to digest and you can work your way up to 9 of them today and yes you can take one before every meal
  • Posted

they work for me in terms of speeding up motility and preventing some types of stomach discomfort. I start by taking them at every meal and then anticipate them for harder to digest meals. and the basic stuff is never enough.

they are are immediate in terms of effectiveness. with or before meals. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.