Increased discharge side effect sertraline?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Maybe a bit of an intimate question.... But since I have been taking sertraline 50mg I have noticed an increase in vaginal discharge.... As in that it is watery and much more. I notice this all through the day and I am 100% sure I didn't have this before sertraline. Does anyone recognize this as a side effect?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Made me

Heightened everything like rabbit headlights for first 3 weeks so dropped to half a day

To start! Never just stop

Them had major nausea and head spins good luck

• Posted

I have been on 50mg for 2,5 weeks now and started with 25mg two weeks before that. But I still have anxiety, especially in the morning and panic attacks when I go somewhere.
  • Posted

I've noticed that, too...but I wasn't sure if I was just having some mechanical bladder issues or if it was the medicine causing the issues.  ???  

• Posted

I didn't have it like that before I started sertraline.

• Posted

Yes me too. I have been taking sertaline 25mg for a week now and noticed watery discharge that was never there before. 100% sure its after taking it . there isnt any other explanation as im not taking other meds . I just hope its not a sign of anything related to SD

• Posted

did u ever get any relief from this issue? I have been suffering with it for a few yrs now my gp has recommended coming off sertraline to see if the discharge stops as I do not have any infections or other symptoms just constant discharge/vaginal wetness

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.