Injury on the roof of my mouth hasn't healed after about 20 days

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello everyone, I joined this forum to see if i could calm my nerves. A little over 2 weeks ago I scraped the roof of my mouth pretty bad from a chicken wing. I didn't think anything of it until the next day feeling pain after biting into a slice of hot crusty pizza. The pain isn't as bad as it was when it happened but it's still difficult for me to chew on that side of my mouth and a little bothersome talking and doing other.... things with my mouth. Because I don't have insurance, a doctors visit is on the bottom of the list. I was wondering if this amount of time is normal for the healing process. I don't think I'll ever eat another chicken wings ever again in my life.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.