is anyone on Accutane? ):

Posted , 3 users are following.

Is there any foods I should and shouldn't be eating?

Or any product I shouldn't be using? 😩

Today is my 4th day and my face is peeling and it kinda hurts and itches!!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

ive been on accutane for a few months, drawing to the end of my course, i understand what your going through! i was exactly the same, im on the highest dose so my side effects are pretty bad, i found when my face was peeling and dry and itchy  at the begining cetaphill mosituriser was best as it was very moisturising smile but now as im near the end the side effects are dying down, and dryness isnt a huge issue but in the shower i use a special body milk specially designed for dry skin the brand is 'lacura' it helps a lot i find smile you can go to the doctors and get prescription for dry skin? doublebase cream is what they usually supply which also very good. i also bought aqeuous cream i use it as a cleanser after i take makeup off and it smoothens skin very nicley. but dont worry the dryness dies down, i know how horrible it is. your face is peeling because this drug is so nasty so dont worry its normal, i know its not pleasant but its well worth the wait i promise smile 
    • Posted

Yeah I ended up getting something for my dry skin and I stared seeing amazing results I've been on it for 2 months now but I just hate when I get out of the shower and my face feel so dry and horrible 😢 thank you for the response (: how's your treatment going so far?(:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.